Safran Jobs: Field Support Representative
- • Collaborate and/or lead a team to support customer on-wing and/or AOG (Aircraft on ground) requirement locally or overseas.
- • Identify the Equipment and Spares required for the On-Wing activity based on the job scope.
- • Prepare tools, parts and spares for shipment and hand over to Shipping department
- • Prepare the necessary paperwork and documentation required for the on-wing/AOG activity, ensuring that both Operational and HSE requirement are met.
- • Perform the required maintenance work in accordance with respective airworthiness authority requirements and to release Authorized Released Certificate (ARC) I.A.W authority requirements and completed work scope.
- • Ensure that the all administrative and documentation task are closed upon completion of on-wing/AOG activity.
- • Provide support to Value Stream when there’s no on-wing support as assigned by FSM.
- • Participate actively in contributing to HSE development and improvement.
- • Meet the KPI in relevant Policy Deployment.
- • Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- • Engineering Diploma, Nitec / Higher Nitec with aviation experience will be considered
- • Minimum 5 years in aerospace industry with practical hands-on skills as an important requirement.
- • Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision and should be task orientated.
- • Experience in Landing Gear overhaul process and hands-on experience is an added advantage.
- • Familiar Basic workshop mechanical tools.
- • Precision measuring equipment.
- • Preferable to possess relevant CAAS papers, M10 (L11/L12), B11, H11 and A14
- • CAAS approval holders will be an added advantage
Specificity of the job
- Be able to travel on short notice and on weekend/public holidays.
|Job Category||Aircraft Technician, Technical Services|