Safran Jobs: Product Engineer
- • Create and maintain shop documentation to ensure compliance with CMM & other engineering specifications.
- • Liaise with OEMs on technical queries or any other matters as required (e.g. concessions).
- • Provide technical support to the shop floor, as well as to various sections requiring engineering inputs (e.g. design and modify fixtures).
- • Liaise with Marketing & Customer Service Department to ensure that all technical requirements set out by the customers are met.
- • Carry out feasibility studies for new capability setup as well as initiate and carry out the set up.
- • Perform process non-conformance gap analysis and establish corrective & preventive actions.
- • Active participation of Lean-Sigma projects and to attain at least a Lean Sigma Green Belt.
- • Participate actively in contribution to HSE development and improvement.
- • Lead Problem Solving and Continuous Improvement Project to improve TAT, Quality, and Costs.
Knowledge of MS Words, Excel & PowerPoint.
|Job Category||Aerospace Designing|