SIAEC Jobs: Engineering Planning Executive (Planning Data)
The Engineering Planning Executive (Planning Data) plays a pivotal role in the Engineering division, ensuring the accuracy of Planning data, task cards and maintenance plans. He/She will need to work closely with internal stakeholders and lead a team to execute his/her duties.
- Create and maintain currency of customised Planning Data in accordance with customers’ Approved Maintenance Schedule (AMS) and other requirements
- Coordinate with operational departments and customers to execute task(s)
- Ensure that all applicable Maintenance Planning Document (MPD) Task Cards and Maintenance Plans are ready for execution
- Lead a team of planners to carry out the above mentioned duties
- Carry out other duties as assigned
- Honours degree in Engineering, preferably in Aerospace related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in planning in aviation is preferred
- Demonstrated experience in leading a team effectively to achieve organisational outcomes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and SAP
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skill
- Good team player with a positive learning attitude
Applicants may be placed in the position of Assistant Manager or Analyst depending on experience and qualifications.
|Job Category||CAMO & Quality|