ST Aerospace Jobs – ST Aerospace Services Co Pte Ltd is hiring for Trainee Licensed Aircraft Engineer (TLAE) in SIngapore. Stay Connected with AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone!
ST Aerospace Jobs
ST Aerospace Services Co Pte Ltd
Trainee Licensed Aircraft Engineer (TLAE)
Requirements of TLAE:
- Minimum full time Diploma or Degree in Mechanical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Training period is 36 months (inclusive of on-the-job training)
- Trainees will be bonded for the duration of training and 5 years thereafter
- Singaporeans must have completed NS
- Physically fit and not colour blind
Job scope of LAE:
- Assigning jobs to leadman & crew
- Day to day routine maintenance & rectification of aircraft defects
- Ensuring all work is carried out in accordance with approved maintenance data, company, authority and customers’ requirements
- Performing aircraft release to service certification (CRS) for maintenance and repair of aircraft according to the Company authorization issued by Quality Department
- Assisting in the forecasting of manpower, spares & equipment needs
- Ensuring that all staff under his control observes safety precautions, reporting of unsafe working condition & operation
- Assisting in the investigation of incident/accident reports and ensuring corrective actions are implemented
- Ensuring that tools & equipment under his control are properly maintained, calibrated and correctly used for the jobs
- Ensuring action is taken at all times to maintain the aircraft on schedule
- General supervision, control & discipline of staff under his charge
- Such other duties, as and when, assigned to him by the Department Manager.
Best Wishes from AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone!