Advertisement for the post of Vice Chancellor, Rajiv Gandhi National Aviation University, Amethi (U.P.)
Applications are invited for filling up the post of Vice Chancellor, Rajiv Gandhi National Aviation University, an autonomous Institution under the administrative control of the Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India.
The details of age limit, essential Qualifications and experience etc. along with prescribed format for application are available on the website of the Ministry of Civil Aviation (www.civilaviation.gov.in) and RGNAU (https://www.rgnau.ac.in/).
Eligible and interested persons may send their application in the prescribed format to “The Section Officer, SD&IT Division, Ministry of Civil Aviation, Room No. 257, 2nd Floor, B-Block, Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan, New Delhi” or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The last date for receipt of application is 15.04.2020 by 1600 hrs.
The Vice- Chancellor, being the academic as well as administrative head, is expected to be:
1. A visionary with proven leadership qualities, administrative capabilities as well as teaching and research credentials.
2. Having outstanding academic record throughout and a minimum of 10 years’ experience as Professor in a University or 10 years’ of experience in a reputed research and/or academic administrative organisation with proof of having demonstrated academic leadership or having 10 years’ experience at senior management level in the field of aviation education, aviation research, airline or airport administration, airport management or airlines.
3. Preferably not more than 63 years of age as on 01.01.2020
Salary and Service Conditions
4. As per provisions of Sec 46 of the RGNAU Act 2013, the appointment shall be on a contract basis till 30.06.2021.
5. The post carries a pay of Rs. 2,10,000/- (Fixed) per month with Special Allowance of Rs. 11,250/- and other usual allowances.
6. The terms and conditions of the Services will be those as set forth in the Act, Statutes and Ordinances of the University
Procedure for appointment.
7. Appointment will be made from a panel of names recommended by a Committee constituted under the provisions of Act and Statutes of the University.
8. The advertisement and the format of application are available on the websites of MoCA (https://www.civilaviation.gov.in/) and RGNAU (https://www.rgnau.ac.in/).
9. The applications in the prescribed proforma should reach by 1600 hrs. on 15.04.2020, by Registered/Speed Post to: Section Officer, Skill Development & Information Technology, Ministry of Civil Aviation, Room No. 257, 2nd Floor, Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan, New Delhi -110003
10. Applications can also be emailed to email@example.com
11. “Application for the post of Vice Chancellor, RGNAU” should be superscribed on the envelope or in the subject line of the email, as applicable.
12. Late applications shall be rejected.
Download the full advertisement and Application format
|Job Category||AME - Training, Technical Services|