Etihad Careers 2019
Etihad Airways Careers 2019
Maintenance Program Engineer
The Fleet Engineering department are looking for a strong Maintenance Program Engineer, who will ensure AMP meets all CAR M requirements related to the setup and continuous airworthiness and optimization of Aircraft Maintenance Programs of the assigned fleets, which is required in order for Etihad to maintain the CAR M (maintenance) approval documented within the Etihad Air Operator Certificate (AOC).
- Development of Etihad customized Maintenance Programs.
- Review of all operational affecting factors (Schedule maintenance findings, Reliability, etc.) with an object of continuous evolution of Etihad customized Maintenance Programs.
- Aircraft Maintenance Program (AMP) creations and amendments.
- Preparation of safe and cost effective Maintenance Program.
- Support Lead Maintenance Program Engineer during the annual AMP review meetings.
- Liaise with manufacturers, vendors and other operators and customers to obtain technical data to constantly review the requirements and to recommend changes to AMPs through AMP meetings.
- Gather data and compose a case study for Maintenance Check or component life escalation with a view to optimize maintenance.
- Analyze any impact of the modifications and configuration changes and initiate changes and ensure timely incorporation into the AMP.
- Liaise with Planning Department for AMP proper implementation and forecasting.
- Maintain close liaison with the Reliability Engineering group and Fleet Management to identify need for adjustment in the Maintenance Programs.
- Monitors the results of Systems, CPCP, Structural and Sampling inspections to adjust the AMP’s accordingly.
- Manage projects as directed by Lead Maintenance Program Engineer.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Tertiary qualifications that meet the eligibility requirements for membership as a charted engineer (e.g. Bachelor degree in the field of Aeronautical, Mechanical or Electrical/Electronic engineering) with a minimum 5 years job-related experience.
- Diploma/Aircraft License with at least 5 years of experience in aviation maintenance.
TRAINING & KNOWLEDGE
- Formal training in Maintenance program development and optimization.
- Strong background and skills in computer literacy, aircraft systems and components, regulatory requirements and a thorough understanding of MSG-3 logic.
- Formal technical training (Gen fam course is acceptable) on Etihad aircraft types.
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player; self-starter; strong communications skills, creative and innovative to always be one step ahead; decisive and firm, but fair in agreeing targets; strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent standard of English language and ability to expedite tasks in a firm and diplomatic manner, being able to exercise appropriate discretion/manage commercially sensitive data.
- AMOS knowkedge is preferrable.