Qatar Airways Careers 2019
Manager Cabin Maintenance – Base
About the Job:
You will plan, manage and control all Base maintenance activities and requirements with regards to Cabin Maintenance and internal /external cleaning in Base Maintenance. Liaise with Production Control Centre, MOCC and Line Maintenance to manage capacity and capability with the Cabin Maintenance Group accepting the workload on behalf of the Production Team for each aircraft check and shift to ensure efficient utilisation of resources to achieve set productivity targets and meet planned STS from Base maintenance. Ensuring Qatar Airways 5 star Cabin and Appearance Standards are maintained at all times and Technical Quality target are met on Qatar Airways interior and exteriors.
- Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance or Trade or vocational aircraft maintenance qualification or Degree (B.Eng., BSc) or equivalent in Aircraft Engineering.
- Holds minimum 4 Qatar Airways main Fleet ICAO/QCAA license and approvals.
- Completed the Management training and assigned role specific courses.
- External candidates: Minimum 8 years of certifying experience and technical management experience
- Internal candidates : Must have been in EN.03 for a minimum period of 2 years
- Experience in Line/Base Maintenance environment
- Proven track record in the field of light/heavy maintenance checks in a maintenance base environment.
Job Specific Skills:
- Managerial leadership skills – Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow.
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills. Ability to train and develop subordinate’s skills. Ability to foster teamwork among team members.
- Good English communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must have good knowledge about QR Cabin Maintenance operations
- Proven ability to perform under pressure, be agile and flexible to meet the demands of a dynamic growing business
- Organization policies, products and process relative to the area of employment
- Effectively guide a large department and ensure continuous development.
- Sound knowledge of productivity management
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Aircraft Maintenance License (all pages including the aircraft type endorsed and validity)
4. Copy of Passport
5. Copy of Company Authorisation/Approval (all pages including the aircraft type endorsed and validity)
Last Date 14.04.2019