Qatar Careers 2019
Qatar Airways Careers 2019
Qatar Airways Engineering Careers 2019
Manager Cabin Maintenance | Qatar Airways Careers
Qatar Airways recruiting for the Manager Cabin Maintenance role within Technical Division of Qatar Airways.
The role is responsible for ensuring that Qatar Airways 5-star Cabin and Appearance standards are maintained at all times and the Technical quality targets are met. The role manages a team of Cabin Maintenance Engineers and Mechanics and is responsible for ensuring that all training requirements are met to carry out the duties in the most efficient and effective manner. In addition, this role will develop and manage the implementation of the processes and procedures required for the department.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Developing new strategic plan to enhance efficiencies, productivity and working environments in Cabin Maintenance.
- Providing recommendations to develop procedures for improved efficiency and productivity.
- Developing and maintaining efficient quality monitoring procedure.
- Assisting in setting the objectives and priorities for short term strategic plans and action items to achieve the targets and business requirements.
- Monitoring and investigating issues related to safety and technical occurrences. Ensuring all safety reports are closed/actioned as per Qatar Airways policies.
- Implementing of procedures and processes of the section in relation to the maintenance of the aircraft cabin, quality and safety and environment in accordance to company policies.
- Managing the performance and operation of Cabin Maintenance. Preparing performance reports and creation of dashboards to present/review achievements on targeted business goals.
- Supporting the development of products and standards with Aircraft Programs Team.
- Overseeing shop tools, equipment and facilities. Ensuring these are available and optimal of the intended scope and ensuring its continued serviceability.
- Conducting periodical self-auditing of the facility and report the deficiencies to senior management for further developments.
- Communicating with and supporting Engineering, Supply Chain on issues related to defects and other cabin maintenance support issues such as AOGs and technical data clarifications.
- Providing relevant technical information to respective engineers and assist them as necessary in order to find a final fix for issues causing repeated operational interruptions.
- Establishes the team’s objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives.
- Ensures that employees at all levels understand work health and safety requirements and expectation through provision of relevant QR Group induction, information, instruction, training and supervision.
You must have Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance or Trade or vocational aircraft maintenance qualification or University qualification to minimum Bachelor’s level.
You are required to have an overall 10 years of job related experience in Line/Base Maintenance environment. You have proven track record in the field of line/light/cabin maintenance checks. You have good knowledge of cabin maintenance operations and processes.
You are required to have certifying staff experience.
You are able to work in a highly pressurized working environment with high volume activities within 24/7 shift pattern. You have very good exposure to operational and tactical decision making and able to prioritize sequential completion of task and process. You are agile and flexible to meet the demands of a dynamic growing business.
You must have good managerial skills with the ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow. You are able to work under pressure and within tight timeframes and deadlines. You have exceptional people values; very adept at bringing out strengths in others. You inspire and motivate teams and individuals to meet the organization’s vision and goals. You have the ability to provide a conducive work place that fosters the development of others, facilitates cooperation and teamwork. You have strong service orientation and cross cultural awareness. You have an excellent command of written and spoken English.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Aircraft Maintenance License (all pages including the aircraft type endorsed and validity)
Best Wishes from AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !
LAST DATE 30.05.2019