ST Aerospace Careers 2019
ST Aerospace Services Co Pte Ltd Careers 2019
- Responsible for the planning and predraw process for all aircraft
- Planning for various stocking and re-order levels for various aircraft program
- Monitoring various KPI of material support
- Maintain the proper process flow via coordination between Customers, departments and freight-forwarders to ensure on-time supply for all the material requisitions during aircraft maintenance check.
- Ensure appropriate approval from customers / management prior to spares procurement.
- Generate, review and monitoring on project material status reports. Attend production progress meeting and identify spares that potentially impact the aircraft re-delivery schedule / work stoppage/ disruption to production schedules.
- Expediting and clearing outstanding material demands. Liaise with production/customer to for resolution of long lead-time material demands.
- Supporting all customer requests on material support & other reports.
- 5 working days with additional either Saturday or Sunday scheduled support during high workload period.
- Diploma in Supply Chain/Logistics Management or equivalent
- Knowledge in SAP will be advantageous
- Experience in Supply Chain/Logistics industry will be advantageous
- Good interpersonal skills, i.e. able to manage and handle different personnel such as customers, production team and purchasers
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to converse reasonably well due to requirement to liaise with vast range of people