Boeing Careers 2019
Boeing India Private Limited Careers 2019
- Mechanical Design and Analysis Engineer to support a variety of aerospace programs. This Engineering position will use Computer Aided Design (CAD) tools to define or revise mechanical/ structural engineering product definitions.
- Verifies accuracy of non-technical data. Gathers relevant data for root cause analysis. Produces changes to resolve discrepancies in design packages. Works under close supervision.
- This position will be responsible to support mechanical design and analysis of wide range of mechanical structures and products.
- This position will be responsible for communicating regularly with team members in Boeing organizations and shall provide periodic update on project progress, quality metrics, project summaries, and other related documents.
- This position will participate and support initiatives of Boeing India organization related to engineering excellence, employee development, customer engagement etc.
- Knowledge of CAD Tools (AutoCAD, CATIA, Creo, Unigraphics /NX) for Modeling, Drafting & Model Based Definition is essential
- Excellent knowledge of PDM/PLM tools such as ENOVIA is essential
- Knowledge of GD&T is essential
- Knowledge of NASTRAN,PATRAN, Hyper mesh, and Manufacturing systems will be an advantage
- Knowledge of structural design, mechanical design, material properties, awareness of Industry standards for structural and mechanical design.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, positive attitude and highest ethics.
- Pro-actively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional team.
- Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering degree Or Master in Mechanical/ Aerospace with 2+ year of exp.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified. This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in India. Boeing will not seek immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants; this is the responsibility of the job candidate. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll. RELOCATION BENEFITS IF INDICATED ARE LIMITED TO IN-COUNTRY MOVES AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR OVERSEAS RELOCATION. THERE IS NO EXPATRIATE PACKAGE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS POSITION.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
6G5BI1 (619) – Mech Sys Design & Anlys Engr 1 (Mech Sys Design & Anlys Engr