Oman Air Jobs – Oman Air is hiring for Lead Instructor.Technical Training at Muscat, Oman.
Oman Air Jobs 2019
|Job Title||Lead Instructor.Technical Training|
|Educational Qualifications|| Bachelor degree in Aviation
Engineering preferably with 4 years of relevant experience preferably in
a Base Maintenance Environment with 2 years of teaching experience.|
OR Holder of EASA Part 66 or equivalent aircraft maintenance license with 6 years of Aviation experience of which 3 years of teaching experience and has attended the “Train the Assessor” course from a recognised centre or with 2 years of “Approved Practical Assessor” experience in a technical training organisation preferably an EASA part 147 approved training organisation.. In addition, the candidate must possess an “Instructional Techniques” course from a recognised centre and holds an “Instructor approval” to conduct training course on modern wide / narrow bodied aircraft on at least 1 aircraft type operated by WY.
|Skills/Knowledge|| 1. Proficiency in English (Spoken & Written)|
2. Proficiency in MS Office
3. Excellent communication skills.
4. Should have successfully completed an EASA/DGSAS approved type course on at least one of the aircraft types in the company’s fleet (A330-200/300, B737-700/800, ATR 42-500, EMBRAER ERJ 170, B787-8/9).
|Experience Required||As mentioned in Educational Qualifications Area|
1. Prepare Training Manuals and Conduct Approved Type Courses for Engineering staff.|
2. Acquire and produce suitable courses to train and develop Engineering personnel.
3. Ensure that training aids including classroom, printing and library facilities are adequate.
4. Ensure that Technical training staff is in possession of correct skills, up to date on the latest methods, procedures and requirements.
5. Constantly review and recommend upgrades to course manual in order to ensure all trainees are updated with latest knowledge required for use with Oman Air operations.
6. Be proficient and familiar with the tools and techniques used by the training organization to assess the practical abilities of students.
7. Assess and evaluate the students’ abilities in performing the relevant practical tasks utilizing the approved procedures and maintenance practices.
Best Wishes from AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !
VD Gulf MRO- Read More