Oman Air Jobs – Oman Air is hiring for Manager – Aircraft Engine Workshop. Stay Connected on AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone!
Oman Air Jobs
Manager – Aircraft Engine Workshop – Base Maintenance
|Job Title||Manager – Aircraft Engine Workshop.Base Maintenance|
|Educational Qualifications||Aircraft Maintenance Engineers license ICAO type II with 12 years of Aviation experience, out of which 10 years as Certifying Engineer.
Type Rating on Aircraft Engines and APU including BSI (Boroscope) on WY Fleet.
|Skills/Knowledge||1. Proficiency in English (Spoken & Written). Knowledge of Arabic will be an advantage.
2. Proficiency with MS office
3. Excellent Man management & Time management skills
4. Excellent planning and organizing skills
5. High level of Professionalism, maturity and confidence
6. Effective Interpersonal and Technical competence
|Experience Required||As mentioned in Educational Qualifications area|
|Job Location||Muscat International Airport|
1.To Maintain and implement personal surveillance and quality audit, over work standards and methods employed, to identify and rectify any deficiencies noted with Senior Engineers, Aircraft Lead Technicians and Aircraft Technicians.
2. Perform inspection and certification of work carried out on Aircraft Engines, APU and Boroscope Inspections (BSI) to the standards required by the Airworthiness Authority and the company.
3. Produce Incidents, Accidents and occurrences report to ensure proper follow up of A.O.G’s, return to stand and rejected take off.
4. Monitor all defects reported on the Engines and APU, deferred defects to ensure proper defect follow up, troubleshooting and timely rectification of ADD, MDD within the stipulated time.
5. Ensuring proper work documents are raised, controlled and cleared in accordance with approved procedures and methods during Engine build up and prior to releasing of Engine’s / APU’s and components for service.
6. Check to ensure that all tooling and equipment including BSI Equipment’s available are serviceable and calibrated and are operated to the Airworthiness standards.
7. Communicate with Manager Engineering Operations, with reference to the Engine’s, APU and component change in Hangar and Line, and report the same to the Senior Manager Base Maintenance and EVP – E & M.
8. Plan manpower for timely completion of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and work packages.
9. Implement a high level of staff productivity, follow up to ensure staffs are on time and to ensure that staffs adhere to safety and security rules and guidelines of the company and the Airport Authorities.
10. Undertake any task related to maintenance of Aircraft Engine’s, APU as and when directed by the Senior Manager Base Maintenance.
11. Assist in training and development of Omani National Staff placed under his control.
12. Ensure all Aircraft Maintenance Technical documentations are updated with the current revisions.
13. Monitor and control of Read & Sign, for staff under him as per company policies and procedures.
14. Ensure a very good productivity output and minimizing overtime, reporting all absenteeism promptly to Senior Manager Base Maintenance.
15. Monitor all staff under his supervision complete their documentation.