Oman Air Jobs – Oman Air is hiring for Technician – Aircraft Maintenance hird Party and Tech Support ( For Omani Only)
Oman Air Jobs 2019
Oman Air Hire all nationalities but this specific post is only for Omani
|Job Title||Technician – Aircraft Maintenance.Third Party and Tech Support ( For Omani Only)|
|Educational Qualifications|| Two years college Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance engineering |
OR EASA Certificate of Recognition in category B1.1
OR ICAO Type – II LWTR
For Non Omanis any one of the above with 04 years’ experience as Technician – Aircraft.
|Skills/Knowledge|| 1. Working knowledge of English (Reading & Spoken)|
2. Attention to detail
|Experience Required||As mentioned in Educational Qualifications Area|
1. Responsible for provision of basic ground handling services
to all Company and contracted parties as per maintenance requirements.|
2. Ensure to follow instructions issued by Lead/ Charge hand and carry out the work as required.
3. Ensure that all manuals and publications are maintained in good order and kept up to date to the last revision.
4. Ensure that all tools and equipment used are operated correctly, safely and maintained in good working condition, update tool list as per EPM.
5. Responsible for tool control of tool box in his possession report any missing tools as per EPM.
6. Record and maintain respective records for all maintenance work carried out.
7. Ensure/Perform Aircraft arrival and pre departure checks, walk around and carry out snag rectification as required by the Licensed Engineer attending the aircraft
8. Maintain a current permanent record of tools and equipment in accordance with procedure.
9. Assist in the training and development of Omani National staff placed under his control.
10. Report any unserviceability of equipment or tooling or occurrences, to his Charge hand.
11. Ensure adequate pre work preparation is carried out to ensure efficient work process.
12. Adhere to the Airport Authorities rules and company procedures and regulations.
13. Record all delays and incidence/accidents occurrence on the required forms and submit to the Lead charge hand or his deputy for his action to completion.
14. Adhere to the HSE/administration/disciplinary policies of the company.
15. Carry out Aircraft maintenance and rectification work as directed by immediately reporting personnel’s.
16. Undertake any other task as instructed by immediate Supervisor.
17. Ensure/responsible to keep tool box at allocated place after attending aircraft.
18. Responsible to maintain equipment’s clean by disposing off used items/FODs in the rubbish bins after attending allocated aircraft.
Best Wishes from AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !
VD Technics MRO – Read More