Quest Global Careers 2019
Quest Global India Careers 2019
Principal Engineer – Turbines Stress
- Integrate between Design, Stress and CDG functions to achieve the best cost, weight, performance and delivery.
- Define deliverables and tasks for statement of work documents.
- Ensure that solutions are delivered on time, on cost and to the expected level of quality.
- Support the Project change control processes.
- Understanding requirement and provide estimation.
- Customer interaction and presenting to forums
- To make decisions and demonstrates ownership of the solution.
- Experienced on Gas Turbine components, Turbines, and Nozzle etc.
- Hands on experience on steady state and transient, linear and non-linear stress analysis and vibration analysis.
- Good understanding of Gas turbine components and materials requirements
- Hands on experience with working on certification requirements like Low Cycle Fatigue, creep, melt anamoly, damage tolerance, disc integrity (overspeed, disc burst and rim peel) and bolted flange assessment.
- Good technical report writing skills
- Experience of using SC03 tool is preferred.
- Experience in Damage tolerance assessment using softwares like DARWIN and Franc3D is preferred.
Qualifications and experience
- Engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- You will have a good understanding of Gas Turbine Engines & design requirements of main engine & accessory transmission system – experience of design process within the aerospace industry may be advantageous.
- Good 3D Modelling and analysis skills as well as familiarity with manufacturing methods.
- Good knowledge of drawing creation (ISO/ASME) and interpretation of geometric tolerances.
- Knowledge of Product Data Management and Product Lifecycle Management.
- Good knowledge of Project Management, Risk Management, Requirements Management.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of design engineering.
- Fluent English written and spoken.
- Tool Knowledge: Ansys (APDL and Workbench), Hypermesh, Abacus
- Basic programming knowledge using Fortran, C, Python is preferred.
- Ability to effectively conduct technical discussions over telephone.
- Team Player
- Creative and Innovative
Total Years of Exp