ST Aerospace Careers 2019
Singapore Technologies Aerospace Ltd
- Responsible for all ePR that he/she is assigned ensure the PO are created with correctness and flow to Supplier in a timely manner.
- Ensure Purchasing Documents are properly file in hardcopy and soft copy in a timely manner.
- Responsible to ensure all purchasing procedure are adhere with and updated as and when required.
- Ensure Purchasing protocol for both Boeing and Airbus Programmes are adhere with.
- Track and expedite deliveries via email and overseas telecon.
- Assist Finance with invoice discrepancies resolution.
- Follow up with supplier on any missing documentation stipuated on PO.
- Administer contractual right with Supplier in accordance to the long term agreement.
- Maintain procurement Standard Work Instruction.
- Ensure all utilisation of freight is in accordance with the freight agreement set by Corporate.
- Perform RFQ for Deliverable and/or services and negotiate with Supplier for an acceptable deal.
- Generate procurement report and analyse the report for area to actions.
- Diploma in Supply Chain or Procurement or Business Administration or Engineering.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel Skill (ie. Vlookup, If Else function, Pivoted Table etc). Candidate with strong macro skill will be an added advantage.
- Ability to read technical drawing will be an added advantage.
- Ability to analyse technical analysis will be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of incoterm.