Flydubai Careers 2019
To procure flydubai’s requirements of aircraft spares, aircraft ground support equipment spares and any other materials / tools through contracts and agreements with approved sources for medium / long term, conforming to the purchasing policies of flydubai at most economical prices with best delivery dates. Support AOG / CRITICAL requirements requested by MCC at outstations.
1. Review the terms and conditions of the agreements, liaise internally with Legal and Finance and submit the proposals for Management approval. Negotiate with suppliers and finalize contracts for supplies and services.
2. Select vendors and products following a strict and impartial evaluation of price, quality, delivery and services, in consultation with immediate supervisor or higher management and in accordance with company policy. Execution and monitoring of all regular purchasing duties.
3. Coordinate with MCC for material requirements & support to operation. Ensure procurement for routine, AOG and a critical part is done in the shortest possible time.
4. Coordinate with pool providers for on-time spares supply and logistics.
5. Maintain records of overseas companies, suppliers and representatives.
6. Strong communication, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
7. Prepare the daily/weekly/monthly reports as required by the Management.
8. Ensure all repair orders are raised as per the agreements.
9. Visit and prepare points for discussion in conjunction with material planning.
10. Liaise with material planning, purchasing, stores and other departments to ensure smooth and uninterrupted operation.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• Degree or GCSE level; Engineering Degree is preferred.
• knowledge & experience in contracts review & negotiation, (ii) Material Purchasing – 5 years out of which 3 years should be from an airline or MRO. Exposure to handling AOG will be an advantage
Knowledge / Skills
• Use of IT systems particularly AMOS (MS Suite as well as specific MRO systems)
• Customer Focus
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)