Qatar Airways Jobs – Qatar Airways is hiring for Aircraft Deliveries Engineer – Level 2 (IFE). Stay Connected with AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone!
Qatar Airways Jobs
Aircraft Deliveries Engineer – Level 2 (IFE)
Key Accountabilities include:
- To supervise a team of technical assistants which would be responsible for the final release accomplished by the Licensed Aircraft Engineer – Level I (IFE).
- To ensure that the airline receives the best possible product by evaluating the build assembly and delivery process of newly acquired aircraft at the respective manufacturing sites which shall include but not be limited to components, systems installation and functionality associated with the scope of company granted approval.
- Participation of aircraft manufacturer’s customer presentations of assembled areas including a review to ensure that company quality standards and expectations are being maintained at all times. Ensure exceptional high quality standards are being maintained.
- Perform inspection in accordance to related In-flight Entertainment (IFE) and cabin electrical systems during final acceptance phase prior aircraft delivery ensuring all defined delivery criteria are met.
- Participation of associated customer flight to verify functionalities of related In-flight Entertainment (IFE) and cabin electrical systems are satisfactory.
- Ensuring that all associated findings are properly documented and corrected to the Airlines’ satisfaction.
- Daily interact and liaise with Airbus/Boeing and Supplier representatives to ensure deficiencies found during delivery phase are correctly addressed.
- Elevate and consult all unresolved deficiencies, related to IFE and cabin electrical systems, to Manager Aircraft Deliveries for resolution, proposing alternative solutions as applicable.
- Identify program related issues and liaise technical concerns to respective Qatar Airways department in order to place a solution on a timely manner
- All manufacturer’s published technical documents relating to open fleet concerns are reviewed and validated during delivery phase of an aircraft ensuring items that affect the fleet operation are highlighted to responsible Aircraft Deliveries section for contractual resolution.
- Provide guidance and technical advice on related In-flight Entertainment (IFE) and cabin electrical systems to other Aircraft Deliveries Engineers – Level I.
- To ensure that the airline receives the best possible product by evaluating the build assembly and delivery process of newly acquired aircraft at the respective manufacturing sites as pertain the cabin installation and functionality of associated cabin systems and components.
You will also have at least 6 years of job related experience. You should have good understanding of aircraft manufacturing, aircraft production and delivery process. You must have a sound knowledge of associated IFE systems and knowledgeable in QCAA, EASA, ICAO and FAA regulations. You will have ability to work under pressure and within tight timeframes and deadlines.
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
LAST DATE 21.11.2019