Qatar Airways Jobs – Qatar Airways is hiring for LMI Business Support Manager | Line Maintenance International for Doha, Qatar Base.
Qatar Airways Jobs 2019
About your Job:
Business Support Manager -LMI will execute, plan, manage, monitor the process of establishing of LMI self-handling stations. Prepare periodical financial, statistical, and logistical,reports of LMI self-handling portfolio.Ongoing overview and supervise all outstations technical self-handling station setup,work progress,third party,continuous case studies and performance evaluation across QR massive network to navigate another programs of self-handling.Also providing technical services to third parties.
• Support LMI Senior Manager in his stewardship and governance responsibilities of outstations self-handling network through a systematic approach,including coordination, preparation and facilitation of station setup and ongoing activities.
• Apply a systematic approach to identifying, assessing and managing LMI Technical Handling Performance at outstations,such as Technical Services OTP provided at outstations, Aircraft Delays Analysis, Avoidable Delays Investigation;accomplished through the construction and monitoring of appropriate controls,reporting and corrective process in order to enhance QR technical self-handling at outstations.
• Practice of iterative, methodical exploration of the LMl’s data with an emphasi on statistical analysis.Provide LMI Senior and Regional Maintenance Managers with insights into their area of responsibility by enabling them to analyse,communicate,monitor, and plan through a variety of approaches. Work with business leaders to understand their information needs and help them to develop an approach for their own analysis. Collaborate with key business leaders (data owners) to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
• Develop LMI reports,dashboards for the project of self-handling at outstations for the Management to monitor performance, improve efficiency and reduce cost. Interpret results using a variety of techniques ex. data aggregation via statistical analysis, data mining.
• Project Manages LMI portfolio of projects from an end-to-end process,such as: LMI saving program of across QR Technical self-handling network, and the ongoing project of “Establishment of self-handling engineering offices at outstations” to ensure that smooth and effective station setup performance, meet the agreed timeline and up to QR standards.
• Support other LMI functions to improve operational service levels.
• Perform any other reasonable duties consistent with the above as directed from time to time by the Management.
• Review detailed cost control expenditure within LMI Doha, Line Maintenance Handling across Qatar Airways network and Self-Handling stations and closely review monthly income and expenditure accounts for LMI Cost Center, highlighting variances and explanations – always navigating,identifying and implementing cost effective methods.
• Identify budgets,incurring, authorizing and controlling expenditure for Line Maintenance International Business Support function and exercise appropriate budgetary control including compliance with Line Maintenance International and Value for Money strategy. Work closely with budget holder to design effective budget models,analyse financial information (to ensure all operations are within budget), forecast future budget needs,identify variances between actual and budgeted financial results at the end of each reportinq period,suggest spending improvements that increase profits and present annual budgets. About you:
• Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level
• Degree of finance or commerce.
• Advanced level of MS office suite.
• Minimum 7 years relevant experience
• Experience working in Airline Industry – Technical Division
• Experience in working in Line Maintenance International.
• Experience on a supervisory role.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
Best Wishes from AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !
Qatar Airways is hiring for Cabin Maintenance Mechanics- Click Here
Last Date : 29.08.2019