Qatar Airways Jobs – Qatar Airways is hiring for Cabin Crew through Open Day in Kolkata on 18th Aug 2019.
Qatar Airways Jobs 2019
- Minimum of 21 years
- Minimum arm reach of 212 cms
- High school diploma
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work within a multinational team
- A love of travel
- Passionate about customer service
- Excellent health and fitness
- Willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar
Details about event:
Venue: TAJ BENGAL KOLKATA – 34 B Belvedere Road, Alipore, Kolkata 700 027, West Bengal, India
Date: 18th August 2019
Time: Between 9 am to 5 pm
Cabin Crew uniforms are smart and formal. Qatar Airways recommend you to wear formal business attire.
Step 1: Complete your online application.
Step 2: Recruitment team will review your CV and invite shortlisted applicants to Open Day through email.
Step 3: Prepare to attend the Open Day.
Step 4: Once you receive your Open Day invitation, meet Recruitment team and provide:
- Applicant ID
- An up to date CV in English
- Photocopy of your passport
- A passport sized photograph
Best Wishes from AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !
Open Day in Mumbai for Cabin Crew – Qatar Airways – Click Here