Qatar Executive Jobs – Qatar Executive Commercial is hiring for Licensed Aircraft Engineer Level II at Doha, Qatar.
Qatar Executive Jobs 2019
About Your Job:
As a Licensed Aircraft Engineer you will be a highly qualified and experienced certifying engineer responsible for the performance of the maintenance on allocated aircraft.
Working within Qatar Executive Doha facilities, on one of the most modern Gulfstream and Bombardier fleets, you will be integral and valued team member of the growing MRO facility.
Working to the highest standards in accordance with QCAA regulations and Company procedures to ensure the continued safety of flight for these aircraft. Your core responsibility is to ensure timely and quality performance of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities on the aircraft assigned to you.
You will also ensure that scheduled and unscheduled maintenance performed on your assigned aircraft is carried out to the highest standards of quality and safety in the most productive and cost effective manner using available resources at his disposal.
Key accountabilities include:
Performance of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities as required to support the successful operation of QE commercial fleet
Manage, encourage and motivate your team to perform the tasks required. Determine materials, tooling, support required to perform assigned maintenance tasks.
Manage inspections and define priorities of defects to be rectified, identify skill sets required and coordinate effective use of pool personnel available to you.
Proactively find solutions to the defects to ensure efficient resolution while adhering to both regulatory and company policies and standards
Advise of any impending issues or areas of concern that may have an impact on aircraft and in particular cabin system serviceability.
Responsible for the final release of work while ensuring tasks are performed to meet QE standards and targets such as aircraft availability, system reliability and level of acceptable deferred defects.
Review work procedures, equipment and standards to propose improvements to ensure work processes are effective. Implement solutions to technical problems within his range of operations.
Assist QE management in the definition of new aircraft, GSE and support requirements
Provide assistance to other QE departments, as required, to define, develop and prepare maintenance work packages
Provide specialist support, as required, to QE Maintenance, QE CAMO and Engineering. Provide guidance and/or on the job training for technicians and mechanics. Ensure aircraft maintenance tasks are accomplished in accordance with company policies and procedures, with special focus on documenting maintenance activities. Work together with OEM’s, vendors and supplier to find solutions to defects and/or problems affecting the operation of the aircraft
Perform additional tasks as required and instructed by Maintenance Manager as required by the company
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS REQUIRED BY QATAR EXECUTIVE
Recognized diploma or Associate Degree or Equivalent,
Holder of Valid ICAO Type II license, preferably EASA Part 66 with Type ratings and C rating.
One QE aircraft type authorization issued by recognized Part 145 Organisation
NOTE additional type training is available to successful applicants
6 years aircraft maintenance experience with a minimum of 3 years as a certifying licensed engineer
Recognized corporate jet aircraft type ratings, preferably with one aircraft operated by Qatar Executive included on your type license.
Current types operated,
- Gulfstream 650ER
- Gulfstream GVII-G500
- Bombardier 605
- Bombardier BD 700
In depth knowledge of aircraft maintenance fundamentals appropriate to his area of employment
Sound knowledge of air legislation regulations
Job Specific Skills:
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to make clear, rational decisions under pressure
- Capable of determining the most appropriate tool(s) and equipment to perform the task at hand
- Sound knowledge of aircraft defects with strong troubleshooting skills
- Detail oriented to ensure very high standards of aircraft serviceability and appearance
- Ability to read gauges and instruments to determine correct system function
- Ability to work independently as well as function as part of a team
- Practical outlook to determine most suitable solution
- Read, understand and implement instructions from technical manuals and documents
- Good communication skills particularly in written and spoken English
- Professional manner for interaction with high level positions
- Good communications, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Conversant with MS Office
- Ability to work under pressure
- Pride in performing to the best of own ability
- Ability to travel anywhere in the world at short notice
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Aircraft Maintenance License (all pages including the aircraft type endorsed and validity)
3. Copy of Company Authorisation / Approval
4. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
5. Copy of Type Training Certificates (Theoretical & Practical)
6. Copy of Passport
Best Wishes from AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !
Know about the Lufthansa MRO Group- Click Here
Last Date 26.02.2020