Qatar Airways Careers 2019
Quality Assurance Engineer- Level 1
About Your Job:
As Quality Assurance Engineer Level 1, your responsible to assist Quality Assurance Management and other team members in operation of the company quality and safety. You will assist in ensuring maintenance standards applied to QTR and customer aircraft are satisfied to the requirement of QCAA and EASA.
- You will Assist to carry out planned audits working closely with Quality Assurance Engineer Level 2 and record any finding when part of the team. You will assist Quality Assurance Engineer Level 2 to prepare recommendations and audit report, to review the corrective action submitted by various departments.
- You will assist in updating current company technical procedures and manual (MOE, TPM, CAME, and CAP) in consultation of Quality Assurance Engineer Level 2 to maintain quality standards to acceptable levels.
- You will involve in the preparation of Quality notices and Quality leaflets and submit it for review by Quality Assurance Engineer Level 2
- Evaluate the qualification criteria of certifying staff, support staff and non-Aircraft Authorized staff for granting/extending/renewing Qatar Airways authorisations.
- Prepare to recommendations for the quality related queries from other sections/department companies and submit it to Quality Assurance Level 2 for review
- You communicate effectively with internal and external customers when required and also carry our all other Quality Assurance activities as directed by Manager Quality System and higher management. Ensure that quality related matters and airworthiness concerns are actioned accordingly to QR standards.
To be selected for this role, you must have a relevant college or university qualification to min Bachelors’ level or equivalent to Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics or Aeronautical Engineering, holder of ICAO type II license, with training on QCAA or EASA part 145, M, & 147 regulations and training on auditing techniques. Preferably have training on at least 2 aircraft types operated by Qatar Airways. You must have minimum 7 years relevant experience in continuing airworthiness /maintenance organisation environment / civil aviation authority or quality assurance functions. You have detailed knowledge of air legislation, particularly ICAO, QCAA, EASA & FAA regulations and knowledge of Quality and safety systems, continued airworthiness and aircraft maintenance fundamentals. You must have strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively in a multicultural environment to all levels in the organization.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
4. Copy of Training Certificates