Royal Jet Jobs – Royal Jet is hiring for Aircraft Warehouse Administrator in Engineering Section. Stay Connected with AeroCareers -Aviation is for Everyone!
Royal Jet Jobs
Aircraft Warehouse Administrator
This post reports to the Aircraft Warehouse Section Head
Maintain required stock of aircraft spares, tools and test equipment to support the smooth operation of Royal Jet and Presidential Flight maintenance departments. Ensure proper storage, binning, issuing, shelf life control, stock checking, stock transferring, system updating and timely re-provisioning of stock.
A minimum of high school certificate.
Fluent in English
– Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
– Ability to compare information and recognize discrepancies.
– Knowledge of established material handling procedures.
– Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions applicable to the work.
– Ability to operate and enter information in a computerized inventory system.
– Ability to communicate effectively with others.
At least 3 years’ experience in aircraft spares warehousing
Best Wishes from AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone!