Scoot Jobs – Scoot Air is hiring for Senior Specialist, Fleet Technical Support. Stay Connected with AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !
Scoot Air Jobs 2019
Senior Specialist, Fleet Technical Support
You will be working in Scoot Flight Operations Department to:
- Render flight planning support in the day-to-day running of the Scoot aircraft fleets.
- Undertake airplane performance, airport evaluation, and payload studies and routing evaluations.
- Primary administrator for Flight Planning System.
- Assist Management Pilot with CAAS Pre-ops applications.
- Amendment of company routes during AIRAC cycle.
- Verify and update FMS/FMC Navigation Database for every AIRAC cycle
- Monitoring of NOTAMs/AIPs and weather.
- Assist the management pilots with operational instructions to flight crew in respect of aircraft configuration changes, regulation changes, etc.
- Invoice verifications.
- Aircraft Performance Engineering Support
- Navigation Charts and Ops Data Management.
- Administrative and Documentation Support for Flight Ops Department.
- Administrator of various Flight Ops systems.
- Create, check and issue Electronic Flight Bags (EFB) for all Scoot’s Aircraft fleets.
- Min 5 years of flight dispatch experience is preferred.
- Ability to interpret weather, navigation charts and NOTAM information.
- Good knowledge in aircraft performance and systems of any specific modern aircraft is an advantage.
- Experience in use of flight planning related software.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Flight Dispatch Trained as per CAAS ANR
- Good in Mathematics.
- Good communicative and inter-personal skills and the ability to write, speak and present clearly and to interact with co-workers of all levels.
- Ability to multi-task, pay attention to details, analyse, rationalise in solving problems and work both independently and in a team.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
Applications close: Last Date
31 Oct 2019 Singapore Standard Time
Best Wishes from AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !