Airfoil Services Careers 2019
Section Manager Maintenance
- Minimum Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- With at least 5 years of similar working experience will be preferred for the job.
- Good planning. analytical and organization skills will be preferred for the job.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good in leadership skills.
- Good computer skills especially with Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Plan, implement and maintain effective Machine & Equipment maintenance and support services to Production Department in accordance with Company and other regulatory requirements.
- Oversee all major repairs and modifications at the Plant & Facility with regards to safety and compliance requirements.
- Operate an effective system of recording. Analysis and monitoring of reported defects, breakdowns on equipment, facilities and other incidents to enable appropriate decisions or actions to be taken to minimize productivity shut down.
- Ensure that the personnel are in possession of correct skills, are given appropriate training and up-to-date with the latest methods, procedures and requirements.
- Ensure that the implemented TPM-Activities are performed and reviewed.
- Plan, establish & maintain an effective & economical maintenance system.
- Manage Plant & Facility personnel, facilities and servicing works.
- Responsible for ensuring effective periodic facilities maintenance records are maintained for audit and verification purposes.
- Formulate an efficient inventory system to provide adequate spares support for the maintenance of the facilities and equipments.
Supervise facility support service contract:
- Waste Management
- Water Treatment
- Sanitary Services
- Pest Control
- Supervision of all work contractors in the ASSB facility.
- Building Maintenance. Plant and Office.
- Facilities Maintenance. Compressor Station, Cooling Towers, Pump Room, Emergency Water Supply, DI Water Plant, Stream Dust Collector, Torit Dust Collector, Chemical Plant Suction Units, Molydag Room Suction Unit and Waste Water Treatment Plant.
- Utilities Maintenance. Electricity, Town-Water, DI-Water and compressed air.
- Landscape Services.
- Project Services.
- Custodial Services – Changing light bulbs and fluorescent tubes, reporting building, electrical power points, compressed air points, water supply points, suction ducting and facility equipment repairs as noticed while performing duties.
- Aircond Indoor and outdoor Units – Filters Cleaning.
- Forklift Maintenance Services.
- Waste Disposal Services.
- Building Office
- – Fix it before it breaks
- – Fix what is broken
Store & Inventory
- All parts and materials received are properly charged, stored or racked as indicated in the Bin Stock Card (BSC).
- Receive parts and materials.
- Issue parts and materials.
- Post received and issued items in relevant BSC.
- Maximum & minimum stock level.
- Warehouse inventory control.
- Any other tasks as assigned.