Qatar Airways Careers 2018
Qatar Airways Engineering Careers 2018
Senior Manager Fleet Planning & Scheduling
Key job responsibilities include:
- Ensures effective control of all Hard Time and Life Limited Components.
- Ensures continued airworthiness of Qatar Airways fleet by continuous development, evolution and timely scheduling of Maintenance Requirements in a cost effective manner.
- Evaluates and participates as member of technical / commercial evaluations of technical contracts. Negotiate maintenance contracts for the outsourced maintenance activities.
- Coordinates with IOC and Corporate Planning to maximize a/c utilization and minimize the delays in order to contribute to reach global objectives of the company in term of OTP and a/c optimal utilization.
- Accountable for the development and documentation of the internal organization for procedures and structures of subordinate staff.
- Ensures compliance with all legal, official and safety regulations, as well as internal and external requirements in their respective field.
- Ensures a feedback reporting system is established, managed and maintained to report non-compliance matters to applicable personnel, management and ultimately the VP.
- Develops and implements solutions for various technical problems related to all assets, including utilities, and support services.
- Establishes the FP&S section objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives.
- Evaluates FP&S section objectives, plans, procedures and practices, and makes appropriate changes if needed.
- Presents KPI, productivity, and progress reports to Senior Management on the projects
- Supports VP-Centralized Planning in the selection, qualification and supervision of assigned personnel.
- Promotes a positive safety culture within the organization.
- Communicates updates on key projects / initiatives that impact the organization.
For the Senior Management level role, you are required to have minimum of 10 years job related experience, 5 years of which are in maintenance planning environment or a CAMO organization. You must be on a senior management level for role for at least 3 years. You need to have strong knowledge of following:
- Aircraft and approved data
- Maintenance concepts
- Aircraft scheduling
- Aeronautical regulations (Part-M & Part -145)
You must have good managerial skills with the ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow. You must have strong mentoring and coaching skills with the ability to foster teamwork among team members. You are able to work under pressure and within tight timeframes and deadlines. You have exceptional people values; very adept at bringing out strengths in others. You inspire and motivate teams and individuals to meet the organization’s vision and goals. You have the ability to provide a conducive work place that fosters the development of others, facilitates cooperation and teamwork. You have strong service orientation and cross cultural awareness. You have an excellent command of written and spoken English.
1. Resume / CV
2. NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
Apply- Click Here