ST Aerospace Careers 2019
Precision Products Singapore Pte Ltd Careers 2019
- Maintain AS9100, EASA, NADCAP certification.
- Conduct root cause analysis and continuous improvement.
- Handle and conduct internal and external audit.
- Training of quality inspectors.
- Perform data analysis and drive down production rejects and quality escape.
- Ensure execution of First Article Inspection (FAI).
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Supplier quality development and management.
- To Manage QC Inspectors for daily inspection and assisting in ensuring implementation effectiveness of QMS.
- Take on ad-hoc duties as and when assigned by immediate superior.
- Degree in Mechanical / Material Science / Precision Engineering / Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant work experience in Quality Assurance environment in manufacturing (casting, precision machining, metallurgy) field.
- Preferably with experience in process, production and improvement is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs.
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage.
- Knowledge in NDT, chemical finishing & heat treatment and other special processes.
- Familiar with QMS in AS9100 and certified auditor.
- Familiar with GD&T and engineering drawing.
- Familiar with Casting Process, Machining, Heat treatment and Non-destructive Testing.