Sepang Aircraft Engineering (SAE)
Sepang Aircraft Engineering – An Airbus Company
Sepang Aircraft Engineering (SAE) an integral part of the Airbus Customer Services network and is set to represent a key element of “Services by Airbus” growth strategy in the dynamic Asia Pacific market. Since 2007 SAE provides aircraft support services in South East Asia region
Sepang Aircraft Engineering Sdn Bhd is a fully owned Airbus subsidiary, EASA 145 and FAA approved Aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) service provider for Airbus and ATR series commercial aircraft on airframe heavy maintenance and components.
Based in Kuala Lumpur International Airport, the MRO has a combined floor area of 50,000 square metres including two separated hangars as well as state-of-the-art workshops for the repair and overhaul of a wide range of aircraft components
Certification Approvals – SAE MRO
EASA Part 145 – European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA)
FAA Repair Station – Federal Aviation Administration
Civil Aviation Authority of Malaysia
Approvals from various authorities around the globe that are Malaysia , Thailand, Indonesia, Myanmar ,Vietnam, Philippines, Laos, Australia, Singapore, India, China, Cayman Islands and Nepal aviation authorities.
To view the Approvals please Click here
Services Offered by SAE MRO
- Airframe Hangar Maintenance
- Component Capability
- NDT services
- Cabin Refurbishment
- Fleet Technical Management (FTM)
- Training Management
Capabilities held by SAE MRO
Base Maintenance and Line Maintenance on the following Commercial Aircraft
- Airbus A320 Series
- Airbus A330 Series
- ATR 42/72 Series
View the full Capability and Approval Schedules – Click here
SAE have following shops to cover the a hug component capability
COMPOSITE REPAIR SHOP
STRUCTURE REPAIR SHOP
AVIONICS REPAIR SHOP
LIFE EQUIPMENT REPAIR SHOP
BATTERY REPAIR SHOP
SEAT BAY WORKSHOP
CABIN INTERIOR WORKSHOP.
Careers Opportunities @ Sepang Aircraft Engineering
A. Internship Program@ SAE
Candidates pursuing Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in any of the following:
- Accounting, Business Studies, Customer Service Management, Economics, Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistic Management, Marketing, Operations Management, Aircraft Engineering.
- Current CGPA 3.00 and above.
- 3 months and above.
- Able to relocate to any Airbus Malaysia entity.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, and able to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Active participate in curricular activities is an advantage.
Submit your application to:
- Application form
- Supporting documents required:
– Application Letter
– Resume (updated)
– Letter from University/College
– Latest examination transcript
- 1 passport-sized photograph.
B. Jobs Opportunities @SAE
Recognized as a leading Aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul service provider for commercial aircraft, engine and components, SAE is seeking an energetic and motivated individual to fill up the various positions through out the year.
View the latest openings- Click here