Sonovision Aetos Careers 2019
Service Bulletin Illustrator
Job Title: Service Bulletin Illustrator
Experience: 0 to 3 Years
- B.E/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
Roles & Responsibilities
- Reading & interpreting of electrical engineering drawings
- Create / update illustrations from mockups/drafts issued by authors
- Creating / updating schematic drawings / engineering drawings from the mock-ups / drafts issued by the Design Office
- Co-operation with the quality department to improve processes
- Performing checks given in the check process
- Participation to improvement actions if necessary
- Reporting to their Project Leader in order to anticipate project deviations, project progress and internal/external problems
- Informing their Project Leader of any non-conformity observed
- Suggesting improvements to the production process
- Contributing knowledge and experience to all analytical, advisory and/or training services provided
Skills & Competencies
- Hand-on Experience in creation of electrical illustrations for Service Bulletin for AIRBUS is preferable.
- Hands-on Experience in Airbus Tools like AXIOM, SEEXP and CIRCE.
- Experience in tools like Epic Editor, Tech Illustrator and Adobe Illustrator will be an added advantage.
- Leadership Abilities
- Basic knowledge in ISO Draw, Corel Draw, Adobe PhotoShop, Corel Draw, Tech Illustrator
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Aptitude, learning skills
- Ability to work as a team.