SIA Engineering Company is hiring for Aircraft Trainee Technician in Singapore. Stay Connected with AeroCareers- Aviation is for Everyone !
SIAEC Jobs – Aircraft Trainee Technician
Selected applicants will undergo a comprehensive classroom and practical training programme to equip them with the necessary skills and knowledge to become an Aircraft Technician.
Upon successful completion of training, you will be appointed as an Aircraft Technician and perform maintenance, servicing and overhaul of aircraft. Aircraft Technicians who perform well will have the opportunity to become Certifying Technicians and a select few may also become Licensed Aircraft Engineers.
Types of Training
- Classroom Training on specific modules in aircraft related topics. Examinations will be held after each module.
- On-the-job training (practical) in Line Maintenance, Heavy Maintenance or Cabin Services Divisions
- Trainees are required to serve a training bond of 2 years in the company upon completion of the training
- Singapore Citizen
- Diploma from a local Polytechnic, preferably in Engineering
- Good color vision and good hearing as required for technical work, subject to review by company doctor
- Physically fit
- Able to commit to shift duties