Etihad Aviation Training Careers 2019
- Interrogate Simulator Technical Logs and team handover log at the beginning of each shift. Prioritise work to be accomplished during the duty period and assign tasks to individual team members.
- Monitor work activities to ensure work instructions and safety procedures are being followed. Mentor and direct Simulator Engineers & Technicians as required.
- Ensure Technical and handover Logs are updated at the end of each shift and that entries are legible and comprehensive.
- Raise disruption alerts when training is impacted to ensure that Training Delivery & Planning teams are notified. Issue regular updates until problem is resolved.
- Raise spare part requests and ensure that parts that require repair are promptly passed to the Simulator Materials Officer for processing.
- Ensure Simulator and Flight Training Device daily readiness Checks are carried out correctly and that the activity is documented
- Plan, schedule and assign preventive simulator maintenance activities in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations. Ensure that work is carried correctly and on time.
- Support qualification events, simulator equipment audits and equipment quality control activities. Produce associated reports & paperwork as directed.
- Support Simulator Development Engineers during implement modifications and upgrades to simulator hardware & software
- Assist internal and external customers as required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- National Diploma or in relevant field.
- Must have at least 10 years’ experience working in a Flight SImulator maintenance or manufacturing environment.