Etihad Airways Training Careers 2019
Etihad Airways Training (EAT) is a world class training facility, with the mission to offer aviation training using best in class training facilities. Our ‘state-of-the-art’ Full-Flight Simulators (FFS), Flight Training Devices (FTD) as well as Flight Simulation Training Devices (FSTDs) are some of the training equipment at EAT.
With ‘state-of-the-art’ equipment in house we are looking for qualified technicians as part of our maintenance team. We at EAT are looking for Simulator Technicians who will form part of the team providing support to the fleet of Flight Simulators and associated Training Device, You will also add value by carrying out fault rectification and preventive maintenance activities as directed by the Simulator Engineering Team Leader.
- Interrogate Simulator Technical and handover Logs at the beginning of each shift period and carry out fault finding and repair work as directed by Engineering Team Leader or supervisory Engineer.
- Carry out preventive maintenance activities on simulators and other training equipment as directed by supervising Engineer and in accordance with written procedures and manufacture recommendations.
- Carry out simulator and training equipment Daily Readiness Checks by following appropriate quality procedures and work instructions.
- Raise spare part requests as directed by supervisory Engineer and ensure defective rotable parts are correctly labelled and returned to technical store for processing.
- Diligently update logs and databases to record work carried out and parts used.
- Check shadow boards at the end of each shift to ensure tools and test equipment have been returned to storage location .
- Carry out specialist cleaning tasks in simulators and other high value training equipment.
- Support training activities as directed by Engineering Team Leader.
- Be aware of and promote safe working practices.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- National Diploma or in relevant field.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience working in a Flight SImulator maintenance or manufacturing environment.