Sonovision Aetos Jobs: Sonovision Aetos is hiring for Tech Author – AMM Structure. Stay Connected with AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone!
Sonovision Aetos Jobs: Tech Author – AMM Structure
- Hands-on-experience – Able to create/revise the text and illustration for the Airbus AMM (SA, LR, MB & XWB)
- Airbus tools/application (DACAS, Arbortext Editor, GIPSY, GIDOCA, TechRequest, ZAMIZ, Airbus Supply)
- Experience on Structure chapters
- AMM Authoring (S1000D & iSpec 2200)
- ASD STE – 100 use of GSE Plus standard tools.
- Analysis of Criteria MPM, RFR.
- Knowledge of Tech request, SB etc.,
- Experience in Aircraft manuals (AMM, TSM) – for any Program, Epic Editor.
*Preference shall be given to profile meeting the mandatory requirements
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ability to understand the process of Impact Analysis (MPM, SB, COC, RFR, MDS, WOPLO, etc.) and experience on configuration management.
- Perform technical analysis of the criteria and the related data sources
- Creation or revision of Aircraft Maintenance Manual and Trouble Shooting manual in accordance with the Technical specification
- Carry out precise sequence of the Authoring process described in the Quality Plan
- Guarantee quality of the work in the given time frame
- Report to the Project Leader on a regular basis in order to anticipate project deviations, project progress and internal/external problems
- Estimate the timeline and make realistic commitment with the project leader
- Cooperation with the quality department and participation for continuous process improvement.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Aptitude, learning skill
- Ability to work as a team
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. – Aviation, Mechanical
PG:Post Graduation Not Required