ST Aerospace Jobs –ST Aerospace Engineering Pte Ltd is hiring for Aircraft Planner. Stay Connected with AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone!
- Planners will have an entire aircraft assigned to them at any one time, he/she must be able to work independently
- He/she has to monitor a project’s status to ensure that timelines are met and that client/customer needs are taken care of promptly
- Ensure the completion of aircraft maintenance job cards for smooth line maintenance operations
- Create maintenance schedules, individual releases and maintains work orders
- Sourcing for vendors and supplies, ordering spare parts that may be required for regular aircraft maintenance
- Minimum ITE/Diploma in Mechanical/Aerospace/Electrical Engineering
- Proficient in MS Office suites
- Resilient, able to work well under pressure
- Meticulous, detail-oriented
- Possess class 3 driving license.