- Conduct engine rigging and preparation before engine test.
- Perform engine testing and troubleshooting of engine test issues.
- Conduct engine de-rigging, QEC build and packing for engine output.
- Perform engine test cell facility and equipment maintenance
- Support continuous improvement initiatives in engine test procedures and productivity
- Nitec or Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Aerospace engineering discipline
- A minimum of 3 years in aircraft engine assembly experience
- Ability to work on shifts is necessary
- Previous experience of working in engine test environment of similar background would be advantageous