Qatar Airways Careers 2019
Qatar Airways Engineering Careers 2019
Station Maintenance Manager – LHR | Qatar Airways | London
The Station Maintenance Manager is responsible for leading the delivery of specialized aircraft maintenance service to directly support flight maintenance checks and station operations in LHR. In this role, the successful candidate will supervise a team of Engineers and Mechanics to meet the highly demanding operational requirements as per the defined Qatar Airways Quality procedures.
Specific operational accountabilities of the role includes:
- Supervising Station Line Maintenance operations to ensure that the station line maintenance activities are achieved in a timely and safe manner, acceptable to authorities, Qatar Airways quality standards and company policies and procedures.
- Overseeing the station billing and assess accuracy of man-hour and material and equipment charges.
- Ensuring optimal Fleet Performance of QR aircraft by utilizing the resources to dispatch the aircraft on time with a high level of safety.
- Delivering specialized aircraft maintenance service to directly support the operation and aircraft checks.
- Ensuring that all arrival and departure activities are constantly monitored and coordinated for adequate manpower resources and on time departures.
- Coordinating with local operators/providers and arranging Hanger, GSE, tools, specialized manpower and spares to expedite AOG recovery.
- Providing support in case of AOG in LHR as well as providing operational requirements within certain regions where Qatar Airways operates. The role will be required to travel to station for aircraft recovery as required.
- Liaising with relevant sections to ensure required maintenance services (including the aircraft parts and materials to support operations) are available at the station.
You must have a relevant Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance or Trade or Vocational Aircraft Maintenance Qualification or Degree or equivalent in Aircraft Engineering holding a minimum of 2 full QR main fleet EASA/ICAO/QCAA license and approvals.
You must have minimum of 7 years of Certifying experience in Technical Maintenance for a large Airline.
Holding EASA / QCAA part 66 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer license, type rated with minimum two aircraft type. B777, A350, B787, A330
You are able to work in a highly pressurized working environment with high volume activities within 24/7 shift pattern. You have very good exposure to operational and tactical decision making and able to prioritize sequential completion of task and process.
You must have good managerial skills with the ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow. You are able to work under pressure and within tight timeframes and deadlines. You have exceptional people values; very adept at bringing out strengths in others. You inspire and motivate teams and individuals to meet the organization’s vision and goals. You have the ability to provide a conducive work place that fosters the development of others, facilitates cooperation and teamwork. You have strong service orientation and cross cultural awareness. You have an excellent command of written and spoken English.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Aircraft Maintenance License (all pages including the aircraft type endorsed and validity)
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
LAST DATE 31.05.2019