Boeing Careers 2019
Boeing India Def Private Ltd Careers 2019
Location – Jorhat, Assam, India
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- The selected candidate will be responsible for Platform warranty support & meet all program related Supply Chain deliverables
- Support setting up / operationalization of site office
- Support customer to establish warehousing
- Liaise with Program team & customer for improving inventory control & stock management
- Handling, packaging and transportation of warranty/ other parts (with TW&L Team support)
- Coordinate receipt of consignments for JRI and stocking
- Be part of the material planning team to support scheduled and un-scheduled maintenance
- Process documentation for export of parts/assemblies
- Coordinate import with Customer /Logistic Providers/Handling agents etc. (work with TW&L Team)
- Develop clear understanding of customer expectation & develop strong customer relationship
- Collate information from customer and other sources to help the Program monitor consumption trends of supplied parts and goods
- Help asset managers to monitor inventory levels and forecast and position future requirements.
- Require a high level of proficiency in computer-based supply chain system.
- Collate material data to help program to define reorder points and quantities
- Monitor assets (quantity/location); proactively coordinate re-distribution of assets within Apache bases (as required)
- Track and coordinate replenishment orders
- Identify and respond to customer issues by trouble shooting & problem solving to resolves discrepancies
- Works with TW&L team to develop solutions to a variety of complex logistics problems
- Receive & process material returned from customer for return to assigned repair shop/ Warehouse
- Respond to customer inquiries and coordinates receipt of all materials shipped from US/ between bases. Coordinates the movement of assets and components through the repair cycle.
- Analyze supplier and/or customer data regarding products or services to include repair capabilities, capacity and performs assessment of configuration change impact to supply support system.
- Coordinate & consult with engineering and/or customers to determine maintenance, repair/overhaul and/or corrective action to be performed.
- Process documentation associated with repair items
- Participate in process to determine applicability of warranties and maintain records of all transactions related to warranty.
- Identify and respond to customer issues related to warranty repairs
- Monitor warranty repair turnaround time and prepare reports related to performance of warranty repair processes
- Monitor performance metrics, associate in trend analysis and coordinates action to meet performance objectives and continuously identify opportunities for process and product improvement
- Maintain internal/external interface with customer / Program with regular communication
- Identify and resolve customer supply chain management issues and discrepancies
- Solicit customer feedback and take action to improve overall satisfaction with Boeing’s services
- Develop and conduct adhoc training (as required)
- Manage field office resources and maintain company presence.
- Prepare required reports & documentation
- Provide support to program’ supply chain strategies related to follow on support activities
- Support localization on program – increase India supplier content
- Liaise with supply chain team to order material from local vendors (as required by program)
Work may include flexible hours and may often require to respond during after-hours, weekends and holidays. All information provided will be checked and may be verified. This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in India. Boeing will not seek immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants; this is the responsibility of the job candidate. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll. RELOCATION BENEFITS IF INDICATED ARE LIMITED TO IN-COUNTRY MOVES AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR OVERSEAS RELOCATION. THERE IS NO EXPATRIATE PACKAGE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS POSITION.
• Bachelor’s degree (technical) with 8+ years of experience in logistics/ supply chain (out of which at least 5 years’ experience working on computer based inventory management systems is preferred)
• Supply Chain experience in field environment is desirable.
• Should have High Proficiency working with Excel, Microsoft Office and Power Point.
• Prior knowledge/ experience working with Indian armed forces customer will be an advantage.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award