Boeing Careers 2019
Boeing India Careers 2019
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world. Job Description:
- Capture, allocate, and decompose Airplane System Level requirements into Flight Control System and component level requirements.
- Develop models of required functionality to be used for production code generation. Manage configuration of software life-cycle data including implementation of continuous integration and deployment.
- Develop system test procedures to be used in functionality checkout and verification of system requirements.
- Establish Point of contact for the system engineering activities for an equipment.
- Develop and manage the product line system requirements and tracing. Decompose the aircraft level requirements and/or customer use cases to the product line level i.e. equipment / systems software level requirements and establish tracing.
- Develop and manage system integration tests and results. Ensure successful system integration testing before software deliveries.
- Support SRR (Systems Requirements Review), PDR (Preliminary Design Reviews) and CDR (Critical Design Reviews).
- Support System architecture development through system analysis and technical expertise.
- Ensure quality of Equipment level software requirement and software test scenarios through reviews
- Mentor software engineers to achieve required systems knowledge on the equipment and help them in deliver high quality Software.
- Communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders across the world while defining systems and software requirements.
- Support deliveries as defined in the data requirements list to the Boeing stakeholders.
- Support project management by providing periodic status and required metrics data.
- Be dynamic and support management and leads to ensure successful product deliveries.
- Adopt to Model Based System Engineering where applicable.
- Identify, communicate and mitigate the Risk, issues and Opportunities on a timely manner.
- Good to have the experience in managing requirements using DOORs.
- Exposure to Control systems modeling using Matlab/Simulink is preferred.
- Good to have experience in developing system architecture.
- Experience with Systems Engineering tools and processes
- Familiarity with other various avionics systems preferable.
- Exposure to Three view Systems Engineering (3VSE) tools.
- Experience in performing System Safety Assessments
- Experience with avionics hardware development and certification..
- Experience with Systems Engineering life cycle activities associated with Flight Control Electronics/Flight Control Systems
- Knowledge of DO178, DO254, DO160 standards
- Experience in application of SAE ARP 4754 for Systems Engineering aspects
- Exposure to SAE ARP 4761 for Safety Assessment
- Excellent requirement writing skills.
- 5+ years of experience in Avionics Flight Control systems design, development, Validation/Verification, Functional Integration and certification aspects.
- Systems Thinking – Ability to understand the big picture and the inter-relationships of all positions and activities in the organization, including the impact of changes in one area on another area.
- Ability to see and understand the inter-relationships between components of systems and plans and anticipate future events.
- Analytical Skills – Skill and ability to: collect, organize, synthesize, and analyze data; summarize findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources.
- Demonstrated Systems engineering experience with specific involvement in multiple phases of the program life-cycle, including early system design and development.
- Ability to effectively communicate with engineers, executive and senior-level management, and non-engineering support staff to evaluate technical information and issues impacting design, production, and support of products, services, or other deliverables is essential
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
- Bachelor’s degree 8 – 10 or more years of Avionics Systems Engineering experience, Master’s degree with 5 or more years of experience in Systems Engineering.