Malaysia Airlines Careers 2019
Technician, NDT (14882)
Malaysia Airlines Engineering Careers 2019
Carry out NDT inspections and/or assist NDT Engineer in carrying out inspections on aircraft materials, components, structures and engine parts. To support all Engineering & Maintenance Division requirements ensuring that all company, CAAM and Atomic Energy Li-censing Board (AELB) requirements relevant to NDT are met.
- Assist NDT engineer in carrying out radio graphic works on aircraft structure and components on-site or in X ray room.
- Assist to design, build , procure or recommend other means of obtaining required test equipment stands, tooling,jigs and other accessories.
- Maintain sufficient stock level of consumables to support day-to-day operation of NDT Section.
- Provision requisition for purchase of consumable materials as required when stock level depreciates.
- Ensure availability and serviceability of all NDT equipment and facilities.
Qualification & Experience
- Degree in Engineering/Science or related disciplines from recognized higher institutions with 2 years NDT working experience. Holds NDT qualification in accordance with EN4179/NAS410 Level 2 in any methods PT, MT, ET, UT, TT & RT or
- Diploma in Science/Engineering with 2 years of Engineering/Science study at a technical school or college with 3 years NDT working experience. Holds NDT qualification in accordance with EN4179/NAS410 Level 2 in any methods PT, MT, ET, UT, TT & RT
Skills & Knowledge
- Experienced and adequate technical knowledge in Aerospace Engineering.
- Holds NDT EN4179/NAS410 L2 in any NDT methods (PT, MT, ET, UT, RT & TT).
- Have experience in NDT inspections on Boeing, Airbus, ATR and wheel hub OEM manuals, AELB requirement and Basic Safety Radiation Program 2010)
- Have attended other NDT training
- To support operational 24/7
- Take full accountability of NDT inspection carried out on aircraft
- To maintain validity of NDT certificates all the time
- Must have sense of urgency and be able to respond fast especially under AOG situation
- To comply and maintain the authority requirement such as CAAM,EASA, FAA, AELB and others