Trujet Jobs: Turbo Megha Airways is hiring for Executive Admin (Airline). Stay Connected with AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone!
Trujet Jobs: Executive Admin (Airline)
- Coordination with all departments and receiving/executing their admin related queries/requests.
- Cost control and ensuring timely implementation/delivery of any project/assignment.
- Managing repair, maintenance & replacement of office equipmentâs, appliances, AMC, furniture, furnishings, vehicles, building, uniforms, stationary, material etc.
- Handle vendor introduction/management, monitor acquisition, installation and commissioning of equipmentâs that are required for the facility incl. IT Systems, air conditioning, electronic items etc.
- Handle requests, feedback, and queries quickly and address issues.
- To get involved & execute in company’ss events, projects, celebrations or any festival.
- Asset Management of all offices/airports operations across network.
- Event Management, organizing meetings, conferences, making travel/hotel arrangements for guests & delegates.
- Arranging for relocation of offices, employees within network or anywhere as required.
- Plan, arrange and executive most cost saving travel, hotel, transport, logistics and any similar requests/ arrangements.
- Monitor and plan office stationary and pantry material supply.
- Take care of housekeeping assistants and monitor their efficiency, deployment and roster.
- Observe cafeteria services and meal quality, coordinate with respective teams for menu planning and presentation.
- Maintain strong relationships with vendors and keep price data/negotiations in order to get best pricing on supplies and services.
- Produce professional quality reports, presentations and briefs to HOD and respective teams.
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system for both paper and electronic records
- Review, process, file and action all requirement including any departmental follow-up required to address issues promptly
Required Candidate profile
- Graduate/Diploma/PDGBM/MBA. Preferably with aviation background.
- 4-5 years working experience in admin and vendor management, handling assignments in similar or any organization.
- Dependability (must have a clear attendance record and reliable on time reporting for work)
- Ability to work well under pressure and set priorities.
- Proven ability to multitask, meet deadlines and set priorities.
- Knowledge ofall functional aspects/handling and process & compliance/requirement expected.
- Fully conversant in Hindi and English languages, knowledge of local language is an advantage.
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills.
- Able to politely and professionally yet effectively interact with a wide range of individuals including senior leaderships/employees, associates, business contacts.