Trujet Jobs- Flight Safety Manager (Aviation) – Hyderabad
Trujet is hiring for
Flight Safety Manager (Aviation) – Hyderabad
- 3-5 Years experience in SMS and ARMS in Aviation industry.
- CARRIED SURVEILLANCE Audits of all stakeholders in Operator and at airports.
- PREPARED Trend analysis based on FOQA and audits.
- Liaised with DGCA for Regulatory and Oversight REQUIREMENTS.
- Monitor and prepare required reports for SMS, ERP and DMS implementation and submit to CFS and DGCA.
Required Candidate profile
- Graduate/Diploma/PDGBM/MBA. .
- Dependability & Accuracy are key requirement of the position.
- Must have Aviation hands on working experience with clear track records and reliability.
- Ability to work well under pressure and set priorities.
- Proven ability to multitask, meet deadlines and set priorities.
- Knowledge of all functional aspects related with Flight Safety process & compliance/requirement.
- Fully conversant in Hindi and English languages, knowledge of local language is an advantage.
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills.
- Able to politely and professionally yet effectively interact with a wide range of individuals including senior leaderships/employees, associates, business contacts.